Be reklamos internetas būtų nuobodesnis

Diskusijos

NFL’S 2018 international slate coming Thursday

aliciahuang
2018-01-11, 07:46
Pranešimų: 299
Prisijungta: 2017-05-18, 08:56
{LOCATION} Užsiregistravęs dalyvis #4503

The NFL is set to announce its schedule of international games tomorrow, and there’s a suggestion from overseas about who might make that list.

the Seahawks are one of six teams to not make that trip before,Via Gregg Bell of the Tacoma News Tribune, and officials there were trying to reel them in.

NFL UK managing director Alistair Kirkwood in October: “We have a desire to get the other six teams that haven’t been over.”

but you’d kind of like to get closer and closer to having all 32 teams over,Womens Fabian Moreau Jersey,“It’s not the be-all and end-all,” he said. “That seems like a really nice narrative. That’s probably a really nice ambition.”

Texans and Titans haven’t made the trip.,In addition to the Seahawks, Eagles, the Packers, Panthers

And if the foreign powers want to check off as many boxes as possible, and the two Texans-Titans games., the schedule offers some options. With the schedule rotations announced, Green Bay at Seattle, Carolina at Philadelphia, there are seven games next year which include two of the teams: Seattle at Carolina, Philadelphia at Tennessee, Houston at Philadelphia

The Raiders have been mentioned as a London possibility as well, and there are reports that the Chiefs and Rams are playing in Mexico.

This is a significant development with ramifications across the league and in New England. The Daily News had also reported that Bill Belichick "sees an opening" to get to the Giants.

Patricia and offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels interviewed for the Giants job this past Friday.

As The Daily News points out, nothing can become official until the Patriots' season is over.

Leonard writes,' let alone sign one, "The NFL's tampering policy dictates that the Giants and Patricia technically would not be permitted even to make an 'agreement to execute a contract, 'until after the conclusion of the employer club's playing season' -- or until after the Patriots' postseason ends."

Blake Bortles’ first postseason victory came with a hefty dose of criticism, maybe even more than ever before.

The Jacksonville Jaguars quarterback handled it as well as he did Buffalo’s pass rush.

“It’ll probably never stop, so if that happens,” Bortles said Wednesday. “There’s people that think LeBron James sucks, I’m sure there will be a lot of people that always think I suck.”

The latest insults came from Tennessee Titans safety Kevin Byard and retired NFL quarterback Chris Simms.

Byard told the Tennessean this week he wants to make New England’s Tom Brady looks like Bortles. Byard intercepted two of Bortles’ passes in the regular-season finale in Nashville.

“This is a playoff game,” Byard said. “You know what I’m saying? I’m trying to go out there and win the game. I want to make him look like Blake Bortles if I can and try to catch a couple picks. Tom Brady is a great quarterback, so I don’t really care if it was Joe Montana, but it’s a playoff game.”

below backups Chad Henne (Jacksonville),Simms told The Dan Le Batard Show with Stugotz on Tuesday that Bortles is 70th in his NFL quarterback rankings, T.J. Yates (Houston) and Nathan Peterman (Buffalo).

saying it’s “the most ignorant,Former Jaguars left tackle Tony Boselli called into the show to defend Bortles, asinine statement I’ve ever heard.”

None of it seemed to bother Bortles, who has been sullied all season .

if the ballgame is in his hands,Titans defensive end Jurrell Casey told a Nashville radio station last week that “as long as Bortles is back there, he’s going to choke.”

Bortles also has been publicly ripped by Houston defensive end Jadeveon Clowney, Seattle safety Earl Thomas and Cincinnati linebacker Vontaze Burfict in the past two months.

“Players or peers talking about you is a little new,” Bortles said last week.

Bortles’ performance against the Bills was far from his best.

He completed 12 of 23 passes for 87 yards and a touchdown. He never settled into a rhythm, he stopped throwing and starting scrambling. He finished with 88 yards on the ground, and with the game tied in the second half,Authentic Kirk Cousins Jersey, becoming the first quarterback since Atlanta’s Michael Vick in 2004 to win a playoff game with more rushing yards than passing.

“There’s two different ways to look at it, `You played terrible.’ Or you look at it and say,” Bortles said. “You kind of look at the numbers and look at the game and say, `Things weren’t going right here and you found a way to win and be efficient and move the ball and do different things.’ I think that’s how I feel about it. We didn’t have our A-game. I missed a couple throws. Things weren’t going well.

and guys making some plays,Authentic Jordan Reed Jersey,“But you know scrambling around and doing some different things, we found a way to score one more time than they did. That’s all you’ve got to do.”

with the lone touchdown coming on Bortles’ 1-yard pass on a fourth-and-goal play,Womens Ryan Anderson Jersey,The Jaguars (11-6) won the wild-card game 10-3, and advanced to play at second-seeded Pittsburgh (13-3) on Sunday.

including two returned for touchdowns,Jacksonville beat the Steelers 30-9 in Pittsburgh earlier this season. Bortles threw just one pass in the second half as the Jags dominated thanks to five interceptions, and a season-high 231 yards rushing.

Bortles completed 8 of 14 passes for 95 yards,Authentic Ryan Anderson Jersey, with an interception.

” Bortles said. “That would be awesome. Leonard goes off again and those guys up front play as well they did last time and we can run the ball up there and not have to throw at all. That was something that happened last time,“Hopefully we can throw less, but you never know. … It could be another one of those games or it could be you go up there and throw it 50 times.”

Jacksonville Jaguars backup linebacker Blair Brown sprained his left ankle during practice Wednesday, a potentially big loss considering starters Telvin Smith and Paul Posluszny already were dealing with injuries.

Brown was wearing a walking boot and using crutches to get around the locker room,Authentic Samaje Perine Jersey, saying he “landed on it wrong” during a drill.

saying he played well in a wild-card victory against Buffalo last week. Brown filled in for Posluszny,Coach Doug Marrone praised Brown earlier in the day, who left the game with an abdomen injury.

Posluszny and Smith (ankle) did not practice Wednesday.

Backup linebacker Donald Payne (quadriceps) also was on the injury report, leaving starter Myles Jack and backup Lerentee McCray as the team’s only fully healthy linebackers.

Titans coach Mike Mularkey was in a precarious position on Saturday afternoon. Even though Tennessee went 9-7 and made the playoffs, there were rumors about Mularkey coaching for his job against the Chiefs thanks to the regression of Marcus Mariota and the Titans' general struggles down the stretch. 

The Titans stormed back from a 21-3 deficit against the Chiefs, and as a result are going to keep Mularkey as coach moving forward. Owner Amy Adams Strunk announced the news, though, while also saying she regretted the rumors becoming a larger thing.

" Strunk said in a statement released by the team. "Mike and [GM] Jon [Robinson] have changed the culture of our team and organization and I am so happy we have been able to bring success on the field to our fans - winning 19 games over the last two seasons,"Our mantra all season has been to take things week by week and not get ahead of ourselves and it obviously has served us well. I regret that outside rumors gained a life of their own. No one has been a bigger supporter of Mike Mularkey than I have over the last two-plus seasons, including our first playoff win in nine years. 

"Just to eliminate any distractions moving forward, Mike Mularkey is our head coach and will be our head coach moving forward. We still have work to be done, including this week, but I am looking forward to the journey."

At one point, there was a 95+ percent chance of the Titans losing on Saturday, with the Chiefs leading 21-3 at halftime and Tennessee barely able to produce any offense. It looked like Mularkey's days might be numbered. But the Titans stormed back, won the game and saved their coach's job. 

" a phrase he repeated twice when asked. ,Mularkey said after the game he did not appreciate the rumors and said that hearing talk about his job security leading up to a playoff game was "ridiculous

yeah,"I don't think it's fair for my family," Mularkey said. "And if it has an effect on my family, it has an effect on me. So, I'd say it had an effect on me."

am I getting fired?" or might just assume that the boss could come to the employee and say "hey,In the normal course of business, an employee would go to his boss and say "hey, there's chatter about me getting fired, you're not getting fired!" Nothing of the sort happened with Mularkey.

I just assumed the worst,"No, I haven't had any support to say that I was [keeping the job] so, no," Mularkey said.

The situation is particularly delicate because it's largely believed that Robinson would want to bring in one of his old New England Patriots buddies, either defensive coordinator Matt Patricia or offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels, both of whom are expected to leave New England this offseason. Robinson previously worked in New England.

There's an argument to be made the Titans should STILL make a move even after winning a playoff game. They are likely to go to New England next weekend in the divisional round (pending Bills-Jaguars;Womens Jordan Reed Jersey, a Buffalo win would send the Bills to New England and the Titans to Pittsburgh) and likely to get run out of town. They will be a double-digit underdog. 

But there's no chance of making a move now,Womens Josh Norman Jersey, not after Strunk's statement and the win over the Chiefs. Mularkey is there to stay, for better or worse. 

Tennessee on Saturday will be playing in its first playoff game in nine years. Kansas City hopes its experience under coach Andy Reid will be on its side as it tries to win its first home playoff game in 24 years.

needing to hold off the Jaguars to end a three-game losing skid in order to take the top AFC wild-card berth. The Chiefs (10-6) are riding a four-game winning streak that has them back on track after dropping four straight games to begin the second half of the season.,Womens Kirk Cousins Jersey,The Titans (9-7) were cold before Week 17

Both offenses are run-oriented and operated by mobile passers in Marcus Mariota and Alex Smith, whose respective tight ends,Authentic Jonathan Allen Jersey, Delanie Walker and Travis Kelce, are their most reliable receivers.

while the Chiefs will lean heavily on rookie NFL rushing champion Kareem Hunt.,Womens Jonathan Allen Jersey,The Titans might need to keep riding second-year stud Derrick Henry in the backfield with DeMarco Murray hurting

This game comes down to which team will be more aggressive in going after big plays in the passing game ... and executing them. The Titans have a strong run defense under coordinator Dick LeBeau and will focus on containing Hunt. But even with a good pass rush, they can be exploited downfield,Authentic Fabian Moreau Jersey, both inside and outside.

as rookie Adoree’ Jackson is their healthiest and best defensive back.,The Chiefs have gone back to the attack mode with Smith that made them so successful early in the season with great play-calling by offensive coordinator Matt Nagy. The Titans have no answers for the speed of Tyreek Hill

Mariota is more limited with his wideout weaponry and hasn't been as crisp as Smith. The Chiefs are also built to contain Walker.

Expect the Chiefs to jump out to a significant lead by the third quarter and force the Titans to go away from sticking to the run. Then the Chiefs will turn to Hunt in the fourth quarter to ensure they end their long Arrowhead postseason drought.

Persikelti:     Į viršų

Google paieška

info@kariai.lt